Philosophy of The Big Society

David Cameron gets to be God!

Sunday 5 October 2008

Eating My Words - and choking as I do!!!

No sooner do I write that the media ignore the dangerous side effects of shrinky meds than I get sent a link to the following article from The Independent On Line

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-wellbeing/health-news/ignored-the-mentally-ill-killed-by-drugs-that-are-meant-to-help-them-951821.html

So campaigners are aiming to use 10th October to highlight the negative affects of drugs - and game on The Independant for having the balls to challenge the steamroller of one sided journalism.

4 comments:

  1. Reading that article makes me glad that Hubby is getting additonal care through regular blood tests/blood pressure checks & dietary monitoring.Not sure if it's down to his Shrink's concern or it's a Trust wide policy.
    How are you doing btw Mandy ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, thanks for your note. Hope you are feeling better. I'm apprehensive as I am seeing the GP tomorrow...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sis

    Got a migraine last night..not sure why...it sort of just happened. Came over me in a few minutes and floored me.

    Is good that your hubby's shrink monitors his health closely.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi DeeDee

    Good luck at GP's. I always get apprehensive when I see mine too.

    I need to get to see mine this week as the migraine wafer thing worked yesterday. I took it and within 15 minutes the aura had gone...although still felt I had been hit by ten ton truck. Then again what's new?

    Take care x

    ReplyDelete