Philosophy of The Big Society

David Cameron gets to be God!

Saturday 11 July 2009

I finally have a stall booked

This is the latest batch. Have to say, I am loving the Forever Friends themes. Is quite expensive to buy those embellishments but they are fun to make.

And finally, the local school have got back to me and have reserved me a stall at their September Festival. I was starting to think I would end up with my front room full of cards. All dressed up and nowhere to go.

Have put together a box of my creations to take to friends' next week and hopefully they will be able to sell them on their stall.

All small steps but heading in the right direction.

2 comments:

  1. wow - the collection is coming on


    do you have an over the hill card i can send myself with a box of chocs inside?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Norm

    Cheers mate.

    Haven't got one of those cards...but will work it on it :>)

    So Happy 'Oh no, not another year gone already/I remember when I used to be able to touch my toes (easily)/Where's me inhalor' Day x

    ReplyDelete