Philosophy of The Big Society

David Cameron gets to be God!

Thursday 19 February 2009

The Brits

I missed quite a bit of last night's show because was round Dad's with Em and her fella, eating a rather delicious fish biryani.

I saw The Kings of Leon getting 2 awards. I like them, although the lead singer looks like a totally different person since the haircut.

The highlight of the live performances, for me, was The Ting Tings and Estelle together. Like last year with Rihanna (and she needs to do something about that thug of a boyfriend of hers) and The Klaxons. I like the way they mix things up.



The Pet Shop Boys ended the show (with their Lifetime Achievement Award) and a stonkin' set. I thought the lady singing with them might have been Lady Ga Ga (because I think the PSBs have been doing some work with her) but not sure on that one. Whatever, they were class.



Am still rooting, and waiting, for Depeche Mode to get their Lifetime Achievement Award. Maybe next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment