Philosophy of The Big Society

David Cameron gets to be God!

Sunday 19 April 2009

Response to Anon in regards to Potassium Deficiency

Apologies for not getting back to you.

In answer to your questions:

No. My actual blood levels of potassium where not discussed.

I do have an on-going potassium deficiency (have been aware of that for 17 years) but am not sure what it means. As in what the levels are. No medic has bothered to tell me. Neither have they discussed hypokalamia with me. I would hope that is because I don't have it but am not sure as it has been treated (or more so not treated) as if it isn't a problem by medics.

Am hoping that now I have changed GP practice, will be able to discuss that and the possibility of a blood test to check my hormone levels with the new GP.

No comments:

Post a Comment